Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane T Purser
Dr. Jane T Purser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Purser is affiliated with St John Medical Center, Hillcrest Medical Center and Hillcrest Hospital - South. Dr. Purser has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane T Purser has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 5 of 8
I went on-line to find a highly rated allergy doctor, and liked what I read about Dr. Purser. She didn't have an afternoon appointment available for 3 weeks. I'm glad I waited! I have never liked a physician more at first meeting them than Dr. Purser. She was warm, welcoming, charming, EXTREMELY knowledgeable, and spoke to me in easy to understand terms without talking down to me. I don't think my personal physician has ever given me such a thorough exam - checking the beds of my toe and fingernails, ankles, ears, etc. Money well spent, and I'm actually looking forward to my next appointment!
Dr Purser is EXCELLENT, she listens, and does not shy away from symptoms that challenge a doctor to figure it out. Recommend making follow up appointments while in office, as she is extremely busy and follow up takes tenacity on patient's part. However, I wish ALL doctors took the time, used their experience and intellect, and could communicate in a thorough manner like Dr Purser.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Purser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Colorado At Denver
Graduated in 1987
St Mary Medical Center
Dr. Jane T Purser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Clinic Of Tulsa Inc, 9311 S Mingo Rd, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Jane T Purser is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.