Dr. Jane Rapinchuk Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jane Rapinchuk?

Dr. Rapinchuk is very thorough, and gave a lot of thought to how to treat my daughter, who has a complicated set of issues, including depression, anxiety, past substance abuse, past brain tumor and sleepiness/fatigue from the tumor and/or chemo/radiation and she takes anti-seizure medication to prevent seizures that can be caused by the brain tumor. Dr. Rapinchuk made one change at a time. She has my daughter keeping a journal of her symptoms, and has offered practical advice for every day life. She spent a long time with us, asking good questions to get a good understanding of all the issues and medical history.

My experience

I wouldn't recommend her. She kept making me come back every 30 days for refills. I had to pay $100+ for a 15 minute visit every time. It was ridiculous. I switched to my primary doctors who will see me about 3-4 times a year. She's was making us pay way to much to be in her care with no changes.

Dr. Jane Rapinchuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.