Dr. Jane Reed Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jane Reed?

I could not have possibly better care

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Dr. Reed and her whole staff, as well as the team at Memorial Hermann, are incredible. She is smart, thorough, personable, compassionate, and excellent at what she does, but without the ego that some doctors with her level of experience and accomplishment can develop. She is confident without being cocky. She is very down-to-earth, and although I'm sure she sees tons of patients, she had the highest level of focus and attention to my particular case and my surgery. Her office not only runs on time for appointments, but when I have gotten there early she even has seen me early. Visits don't feel rushed, and through her experience and demeanor, plus her confidence in her own team, she has a way of calming my nerves since I get a lot of anxiety about medical procedures. She worked closely with me regular doctor to combine procedures so I wouldn't have to repeat things such as blood tests. I would recommend her to anyone.

Wonderful Doctor and Staff

Posted on April 14th, 2011

Dr.Reed never rushes me, answers any and all questions I have. I have been a patient for 24 years, she is very straightforward. I would and do highly recommend her!!

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

Dr. Reed is very professional. She has a lot of experience, she is ALWAYS busy (that is a good sign) She explains in detail and listens to you. I will recommend her to anyone...

Posted on October 30th, 2017