Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane S Rosenfeld MD
Dr. Jane S Rosenfeld, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ, with another office in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane S Rosenfeld has 2 locations
125 Paterson St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
125 Paterson St Ste 5100A
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Book Online Now
Dr. Jane S Rosenfeld has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jane S Rosenfeld has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
waiting hours for someone to pick up the phone worse than IRS
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jane S Rosenfeld - Posted on November 7th, 2014
Ineffective or non-existent front desk staff. Calls are ignored or no one is there to pick up. It is basically impossible to get through to make an appointment over the phone or to talk to a nurse without spending hours on hold.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jane S Rosenfeld - Posted on February 29th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jane S Rosenfeld - Posted on October 21st, 2009
37 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Temple University Health System
Dr. Jane S Rosenfeld Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jane S Rosenfeld is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.