Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Ruman
Dr. Jane Ruman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ruman is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and John T Mather Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Ruman has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Ruman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
John T Mather Memorial Hospital
St Charles Hospital
Mt Sinai Hospital
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens
17 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jane Ruman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsReproductive Medicine Associates NY, 635 Madison Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Jane Ruman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.