Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Sandusky
Dr. Jane Sandusky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duncanville, TX. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Sandusky is affiliated with Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc, Methodist Medical Center and Medical Center At Lancaster. Dr. Sandusky has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Sandusky has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Jane Sandusky has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Jane Sandusky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Jan is the greatest pediatrician I have ever had the privilege to work with. I raised 3 children, 4 foster children and now 2 grandchildren so I have plenty of experience with pediatricians. She is kind, takes the time you need to make sure all of your questions are answered and is available whenever you need her. My grandchildren have NEVER been afraid of having to go see her and count her as one of their dearest friends. She praises them for their accomplishments and encourages them to do their best. Her knowledge and advise is the best!!!!
Dr. Sandusky is very caring and compasionate. She sees both of my 2 teens who have autism. She doesnt mind taking the time to see them cause it is very hard to diagnose a patient with autism who doesnt speak. She is not quick to make a diagnosis right away without doing tests first. She cares alot for her special needs patients the most. I have been with her since 2001. She is very patient and understanding.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sandusky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
Methodist Medical Center
Medical Center At Lancaster
Methodist Dallas Medical Center
46 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Jane Sandusky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsJane Baethe Sandusky MD, 777 E Wheatland Rd, Duncanville, TX
Dr. Jane Sandusky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duncanville, TX.