Dr. Jane R Sharp Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jane R Sharp?

If someone had given me sutures and a hemostat in the pacu I would have done a better job closing my wound myself. I had surgery once with this physician. I would not recommend her.

I was a patient with this office for 20 years. After having 3 children, my third at the age of 40, this Dr. decided that I should now be followed by my primary physician for further gynecological visits. Really, not the answer I expected after giving this company my "business" for 20 years. I did start off seeing Dr. Wiggins, who has gone back to school and has moved on in her practice, so had to switch to another doctor given to me was this Dr. Sharp. I thought I had a GREAT patient/doctor repoire with her, but was given a phone call by her nurse to move on.......Good luck to all you further moms. Yes she was very caring and tentative to me while having my children, however, if you are having any other gynecological concerns, DO Not expect her to help you....

Nice, however, did not provide face to face update after surgery. Wound dehisced also post operatively.

I Love Dr. Sharp, she is kind, compassionate, and considerate.

wonderful dr

Dr sharp herself is a fantastic woman, she has treated my wife for the last few years,and she is pleasent and patient and actually spends time with her, its great to see there are still good physicians out there like her, during surgery she came out and gave me updates and made sure i was in the loop,

Excellent Dr.!

I sometimes have to wait a short time to be called in to exam room. This wait is very well worth it as Dr. Sharp takes the time with her patients to explain things and allow for questions and a thorough exam. I have been seeing her for over 9 years. She is very pleasant and always puts me at ease. I love her!

Not sure

Very caring in office and seemed to have a lot of experience. However, I did have a near death experience with my twin/previa delivery and she completely missed the mark despite all my symptoms! She seemed too relax and didn't recommend any precautions during my high-risk pregnancy! I was in intensive care for two weeks with another doctor caring for me since she was on vacation. Overall very bad experience with poor follow up.

Dr Sharp is great

Dr. Sharp is wonderful, she has a personal approach and listens, doesn't rush, is honest and takes the time to answer all your questions. I would most definitely recommend her to a friend (in fact I already did).

she listens and does not rush the visit

dr sharp is the best doctor she listens and doesnt rush through the visits. i am so glad i found dr sharp.

She has always been very nice and takes the time to listen and answer any questions or concerns I may have.

Dr. Jane R Sharp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.