Dr. Jane S Smith Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jane S Smith?

Staff not very friendly, the doctor came in nearly 45mins after I was waiting. I had read previous complaints but chose to ignore them and give her a chance. It seemed very sketchy and overpriced. I wont be coming back.

One of a kind! She practices the way all doctors should!

Very attentive to details, excellent care and overall patient satisfaction! Very pleased!

Dr. Smith and her staff are fantastic! She spent extra time with me explaining vein disease and my treatment plan. Plus she has great videos on her website with step by step procedures showing how large, medium and small veins are treated. She and her staff really care about their patients.

Best Vein Care Specialist

I highly recommend Dr. Jane Smith and staff ! Friendly, professional, and make you feel special and cared for every step of the way. Go for all your vein care needs. You will not be disappointed! They are the best of the best!

I have known DR. Smith for many years. She is currently treating me for a vein disease and truly has made the pain go away. She is a caring Dr. who is very sincere and warm.

unhappy

Many times I had to wait to be seen nearly an hour. The clinical staff was pleasant and reassured me she would be in shortly. Upsetting to find out the doctor wasnt even in the clinic! My legs look and feel worse. I felt like I was strung along for months. Then had to pay hundreds out of pocket.

Despite waiting in the lobby for 20 minutes after my appointment time, I was roomed and advised the doctor would be right in. I then continued to wait another 25 minutes before I stepped out and asked where the doctor was, she shortly arrived after this. BUT once she came in, she was very detailed, asked questions about my condition, was concerned for me, we spend over an hour speaking about what I needed to think about and what could be done for me, she got to know me and I her. I'm glad I waited, Dr Smith is a very caring doctor and I will continue to see her for my varicose vein disease.