2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jane B Sofair?

Terrible doctor

I saw her for a few years. She never smiled, was condescending and of no help at all besides prescribing meds. She was wrong about a lot of the psychopharmacology and not willing to learn anything that was out of her current realm of knowledge

Dr Sofair is an excellent doctor. Compassionate and attentive, spends time and makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend her.

Did not want to treat me because my case was "too complicated"

I never met this dr but spoke to her on the phone. When she found out I was taking 3 different meds and had been hospitalized for depression, she suddenly told me she was cutting her hours and didn't think she'd be able to deal with my "complicated" case. I guess she only wants to treat the "worried well." Just as well. I don't want to be treated by such a compassion-less person.

Excellent clinician. Highly recommended

Very compassionate, understanding and caring for the patients. Demonstrates excellent professional knowledge and expertise.

Dr. Jane B Sofair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.

Dr. Jane B Sofair Is this you?