Dr. Jane E Striegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane E Striegel?

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Striegel is the most efficient, thorough, and caring Doctor. She will be greatly missed upon her retirement.

Best care around

Dr. Striegel has been my primary doctor since I was born. I am 19 years old now and she has always been there and my family and I both trust her opinion more than any other doctor. She is also the primary doctor for both my sister (age 11) and my brother (age 8). Her knowledge and insight is outstanding. If you have the option to have an appointment with her, take it, get on her primary list. Your children will be under the best care when you are in her care.