Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jane Sultanova has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jane Sultanova has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jane Sultanova has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
What these doctors do not realize is that the front desk represents them and if they are rude to the clients and the doctors will obviously loose his/her patient. And most of these medical establishments have very unproffesional rude staff members. Now the doctor can be somewhat decent but his front desk ruins it for him . As for sultanova she does not care for you shes always in rush . Worst facility and doctor ive come im contact with for to many years unfortunatly. Do not go there please!
Everytime I come there I end up leaving so frustrated sad and dissatisfied because the doctor spends like two minutes with you and never tells you what's what .. what your results are or what you have in detail everything is always rushed and ive been going to her for years and itd the same thing everytime I wait like 30 mins just to be seen for two min tops and leave with no concrete info . And the receptionist are very rude !! I am changing her asap !!! She dosnt give a ... about you trust me dont go there
Dr. Sultanova is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jane Sultanova accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsM&Y Medical Pc, 7714 Bay Pkwy Apt 1A, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Jane Sultanova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.