Dr. Jane Syriac Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane Syriac?

Dr. Syriac saved my life

Posted on December 26th, 2015

Dr. Syriac is an excellent doctor. I have been seeing her for years, like 20 or more years. She is extremely thorough and highly intelligent, but very grounded and personable. She's a person. She cares about her patients and develops genuine relationships with them. Without going into great detail, she actually did save my life.

Posted on October 26th, 2015

I went in for a problem with my lower back/leg. She spent maybe 5 minutes in the room, asking me a couple questions all the while filling out prescription for meds. I felt like I was just a number, and that she didn't take the time to truly discuss the issues I was having.

Warm and Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2015

What a wonderful, personable, friendly, but get down to work doctor. I feel very comfortable with her. She laughs easily, but is quick to focus in on any problems. I feel very safe and comfortable with her and I know I can trust her opinions and recommendations.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Very thorough, listens to her patients and tries to give them what they need to be healthy

Great Internist

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I[ve only been going to a Internist in the past five years. Before than, I always used my gynecologist as my primary. Now that I'm older, my gynecologist said I need to have an Internist or Family Physician. I saw two internists that I didn't like before I came to Dr Syriac. She is gentle, kind, considerate, and professional. Very empathetic and actually cares about my well being. Her staff is not warm and fuzzy; and at my first appointment, the staff didn't explain all the blood tests I needed; when questioned, they said they just assumed I would know what to do. But - Dr Syriac is great and takes her time with me to answer my questions. I'm so relieved I found an Internist who has a personality along with medical knowledge!

Mrs. Connie Schulz

Posted on November 25th, 2011

Dr. Syriac is an excellent dr. She's been my internist for years and I wouldn't go to anyone else. She diagnosed my illness long ago and I've been a patient of hers since. She's great!

she is an excellent doctor

Posted on April 13th, 2010

very knowledgeble. Very good diagnosis,and caring.

Posted on September 29th, 2017