Dr. Jane C Varner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane C Varner?

I have been seeing Dr Varner for 8 years. She is the most caring Dr. I have ever seen. She is easy to talk to and listens. She treats you as if you had a brain, unlike many Dr's I had seen before.

Dr. Varner is Excellent

Doctor Varner has been my physician for the better part of a decade, and she is incredibly caring and capable. I have never felt rushed or pressured by her. She is an excellent doc, and takes a wide view on my health, addressing my specific concerns, as well as providing general lifestyle and health care guidance.

Wish she was my primary

Dr Varner saw me on an emergency walk-in appointment last year for an severe UTI. She was the first and only physician out of a total of four that correctly diagnosed my condition as acute prostititus. With this information, I started down the road to a correct treatment and preventative plan. Moreover during the session, she somehow made me feel at ease during my first (ever) digital exam. No small feat. She is a wonderful physician, and I am thankful for the time she spent with me.

Dr. Jane C Varner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.