Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jane H Wardzinska has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
I have been a patient of Dr Wardzinka, about 14 years. Although I never thought her to be empathetic, she's reserved, I felt that she did her job well as a Dr and stayed with her. I never had a problem with her. And Doris has always been a joy to see, she has a lovely personality. Until this past year something has changed in this office, I don't know what it is but there has been a change. I am having problems getting my medications refilled, the Dr does not appear to like the fact that my pharmacy insurance has changed. I have to go thru a mail order pharmacy which requires 3 months of refills at once. I'd rather go to CSV or a local pharmacy but only can do so with new 1st time prescriptions. The pharmacy had problems with one of my maintenance prescriptions, they claim they could not read the Dr's handwriting. They faxed Dr Warzinska's office numerous times, I also call the Dr's office numerous times on behalf of my pharmacy due to the delay, to let the Dr know that the pharmacy needed a response from her or my prescription would be canceled. I was told by Dr Wardzinska's newest officer rep that she's working on it. I asked that the Dr get back to me. The whole conversation was strange, the young girl kept repeating "it's on her desk for review" with no real clarity. Honestly it did not make me feel like they would follow through. I never heard from the Dr. I received a call the following week from my pharmacy to let me know they canceled my prescription because the Dr never got back to them. I called Dr Wardzinska's office again, Doris answers the phone, puts me on hold and then the young new rep come back onto the phone. I let the young girl know what happened that my prescription got cancelled and that I need to speak to the Dr immediately. The young girl tells me that she left all my messages with the Dr and that she already gave me the prescription. I was at my wits end. I know she gave me a prescription but what good is a prescription if the pharmacy can't read it? Neither the Dr nor Doris took the responsibility to followed up with me and try to help facilitate information to my pharmacy. Neither seemed interested to hear the predicament they had placed me in. They did nothing to help the situation.. The Dr refused to return my calls and didn't fax the needed info to my pharmacy. I called my Insurance and the pharmacy and let them know what this Dr was put me through. The pharmacy helped to open a tag again to contact this Dr to get a new prescription due to the fact that they didn't know if they could locate the original prescription, it was in a different dept, and they they didn't know if they could locate it. I finally received it back in the mail and had to fill it somewhere else. When I thought it was lost by my pharmacy, Dr Wardzinska refused to call me or issue a new prescription. In fact, I've also noticed that she is getting more difficult in filling my medications that I've been taking for years. I honestly feel sorry for the young rep they just hired, it's like neither the Dr or Doris want to handle the situation and put this poor girl in the middle of tough situations that they have no intention of rectifying. I'm dumbfounded and disappointed with the unprofessional and uncaring behavior of this office. I left numerous of messages to have the Dr call me, I'm still waiting. I will be looking for another doctor, I no longer have confidence in this Dr.
Although Dr. Wardzinska seems to be a skilled diagnostician her staff leaves much to be desired. In addition to waiting between and hour and 3 hours to be seen for an appointment (even one made months in advance) getting refills on regular scripts is extremely difficult. I was in need of an emergency script while on a trip and as near as I can tell her office manager NEVER called it in to the on call doctor and after hours the message service said Dr. Wardzinska was taking her own calls. Billing errors are common and referrals are forgotten. When called on a billing error the office staff became indignant and hung up the phone. Poor excuse for a medical practice. She is now short 3 patients thanks to the lack of standards in her office!
Dr. Wardzinska is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Edinburgh
Graduated in 1973
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Jane H Wardzinska accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJane Helen Wardzinska Md, 13847 E 14th St, San Leandro, CA
Dr. Jane H Wardzinska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Leandro, CA.