Dr. Jane Wells Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jane Wells?

Would not listen

I saw Dr. wells twice in 2003 and realize I'm tardy writing this review. But I see she is still practicing and I want to share my comment. She would not listen to my concerns about the medications I was taking and that she wanted me to take. She said I should absolutely not split my pills. She insisted she was the expert and I needed to follow her advice. She had a highly controlling personality. I felt demeaned and left her office frustrated and angry, and found another psychiatrist to treat my illness. Maybe during the last 14 years she has learned how to treat her patients with civility and to include them in discussions about their healthcare.

The rudest psychiatrist I've ever had

I've seen Dr. Wells for several months now, but no longer. She is the rudest psychiatrist I've ever had. She has trouble listening. She frequently interrupted me and was often obnoxious. I'd look for someone else.

Great Doctor

Dr. Wells is very good at keeping track of medications, dosages and changes. I have had other psychiatrists have a poor system to organize this information, therefore, they re-prescribed medication and were confused as to what were current medication dosages. She is a good listener and a caring person. I would recommend her to anyone in need of adult treatment.

Compassionate, Intelligent