Dr. Jane A Zendarski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane A Zendarski?

Failure to Diagnose my Uterine cancer

Dr. Zendarski failed me, as her patient, from 2011 - 2014. Dr. Zendarski has absolutely no idea how to evaluate a patient, or diagnose a patient with gynecological cancers. Dr. Zendarski has left me with pain and suffering due to the metastases which have developed in my liver, lungs, bone and brain while I was under her medical care. I am quite glad she has left town and moved to central Pennsylvania area - I need to sue her at both Bryn Mawr Family Practice and Haverford Medical Associates. Dr. Zendarski might wish to stop seeing patients, altogether, in 2014.

Very thorough and compassionate.

After leaving Haverford Medical Associates (Dr. Hobson) due to a change in Dr. Hobson's practice, I joined another practice in Newtown Square. My experience was terrible. After only 6 months I call Haverford Medical Associates and asked if there was a way I could return. They told me that the practice had hired a new doctor, Dr. Zendarski. I figured if the doctor I trusted for most of my adult life trusted her that is where I would go. I was nervous; Dr. Zendarski immediately put my fears to rest. She is very thorough and patient. I never felt rushed and always felt that she was really listening to everything I said. She is exactly what we should expect and respect in our medical professionals. Thank you, Dr. Zendarski.

Wonderful Doctor

I am so happy to have found Dr. Zendarski. She is patient, caring and thorough in her examinations and diagnoses. I never feel as if she is rushing me in or out and she always takes time to listen and ask appropriate questions. She has also given me excellent referrals when I needed a specialist.