Dr. Janel E Lofficial Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janel E Lofficial?

Without a doubt the worst doctor I have ever had the misfortune of seeing, could careless that I waited almost 2 hours past my appointment time to see me, her reply was "well leave if you want". Also told her I needed my scripts refilled, and of course she didn't, I even ran out of 1, and went 3 times to try getting it refilled, finally another doctor in that office refilled it, don't waste your time seeing this loser.

Really thorough and sweet physician. Took the time to answer all of my questions, even though some may have seemed silly, she still answered them in a professional manner. She's my new PCP!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Janel E Lofficial is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.