Dr. Janel M Lawrence Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janel M Lawrence?

Very friendly, compentent, and caring

I had asked her if she would help me manage the meds I was taking so that I reduce or eliminate some drugs other doctors gave me. She worked with my other specialists to help determine the best course of action for the meds I needed and helped me tremendously. Seeing her is a very pleasant circumstance, with positive results.

Dr. Lawrence is so professional, yet very caring. I find it easy to talk to her and I love the fact that she takes her time with me and doesn't rush me out of the office. The only reason she received a good for ease of apppointment is because it is hard to get into see her, she is so popular and busy.

I have a great relationship with Dr. Lawrence. She is extremely easy to talk to and listens to me. She agreed to oversee all of my medications that all the clinic doctors were prescribing and provide me with feedback should there be any problem with interactions. She has also agreed to perform my annual exams from now on, as I have now gone thru menopause and would like to eliminate paying the specialty co-pay to the OB-GYN for those visits. :-)