Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janell Powell
Dr. Janell Powell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with other offices in Sioux Falls, SD and Dell Rapids, SD (and 1 other location). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Powell is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center, Royal C. Johnson Veterans Memorial Medical Center and St. Mary`s Innovis Health. Dr. Powell has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Janell Powell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Janell Powell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.