Dr. Janelle Cooper Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Patient

I have had Dr.Cooper as my neurologist for many years she really takes the time to get to no you, She really cares about your health and does every thing for you, I have followed her from MI to WI to MN, that should say a lot! So hard to find a good Dr. and I thank god I have her. ,

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.