- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janelle M Townes MD
Dr. Janelle M Townes, MD is a doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL. They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Janelle M Townes has 3 locations
Dr. Janelle M Townes has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Janelle M Townes has the following 13 expertise
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Weight Loss
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Cushing Disease
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Janelle M Townes Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Janelle M Townes
Dr. Townes graduated from the Mercer University School of Medicine in 2005. Dr. Townes works in Birmingham, AL and 2 other locations and specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine.