Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet L Albright MD
Dr. Janet L Albright, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV, with other offices in Reno, NV and Reno, NV . She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Albright is affiliated with Renown Health Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet L Albright has 3 locations
1500 E 2nd St Ste 104
Reno, NV 89502
Book Online Now
Dr. Janet L Albright has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Janet L Albright has the following 8 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Janet L Albright is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Albright is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Janet L Albright Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Janet L Albright
Dr. Albright was born in San Francisco and attended college at California State University in Fresno. She received her medical degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. Dr. Albright completed her residency in General Surgery at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas. She then completed her Vascular Surgery Fellowship at the University of Florida, as well as an Endovascular Surgery Fellowship at Mercy Regional Heart & Vascular Institute in Muskegon, Michigan. She became Board Certified in General Surgery in 1995 with added qualifications in Vascular Surgery in 1997.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Janet L Albright is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reno, NV.