Dr. Janet E Anderson Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Janet E Anderson?

botched test

Stay away If you question her or her office staff, she no longer wants to see you.

Lack of medical knowledge

Dr. Williams referred me to Dr. Anderson after he run a false positive EKG. Dr. Anderson run her EKG on me. It was good and my heart is healthy. But she had me to take two stress tests. She told me that stress tests results show that my left side of my heart is weak.Then she asked me if I had a heart diseases, I replied No.But she had to see Dr. Croll to take a Cardiac katheterization. Dr. Croll told that my heart is in very good shape and performance is well. Imagine how much pain and suffering and money. Never go to see Dr. Janet Anderson. here certificate is only piece of paper, she depend on machines not in medical knowledge.

Smart but Greatly Overbooked, Abrupt and Testy.

I left Dr. Anderson after several years of feeling increasingly that she was too hasty to provide quality care and too inclined to engage in rather unpleasant sarcasm. I came to feel that she was not responsibly monitoring my heart issues and not interested in two-way communications. She did not mention alternate treatment possibilities that I as patient should have been informed about. I do not feel that I was well served and I would not recommend her.

A Strong Thumbs Down

Dr. Anderson may once have been a fine cardiologist, but times have changed. Over several years as her patient, I watched her grow increasingly sarcastic, temperamental, impatient, hasty--and deeply disinclined to spend time explaining issues, answering questions, or clarifying the pros and cons of various treatment options. It was hard to set up appointments, there was usually a lengthy wait in the office, and I was generally seen by her PA Kim. Dr. Anderson's lack of availability and her rushed, distracted manner seem the result of her having taken on more patients than she can responsibly serve (for financial reasons, I'd guess)). Ironically, the longer I was her patient, the less she seemed familiar with my health issues or treatment. I eventually concluded that I was just not receiving the quality of care I needed and deserved, and I switched to another and better cardiologist. My wife's only question was what took me so long. Read the negative reviews of other unhappy former patients and consider yourself warned!

Saved My Quality of Life!

When I went into atrial fibrillation after hip surgeries in 2003, the "heart experts" at Palm Beach Gardens Hospital wanted me to undergo another operation ... ablation therapy. No way. We tried several cardioversions, but I kept drifting into atrial fib ... so we stayed on several undesirable meds. Then I took a job in Vero Beach, was referred to Dr. Janet Anderson, and life changed for the better. Dr. Anderson prescriped an effective medication, another cardioversion in tandem with the meds, and FOR 9 YEARS NOW I have been in perfect heart rhythm. As far as I am concerned, and from what many folks in Vero have told me, Dr. Anderson is a life-saver!

Wrong Diagnosys

Dr Anderson not only gave me the wrong diagnosys, she also scared me and requeted further tests. She is ONLY interested in the patient's money. Avoid her at all cost!

Horrible Bedside Manner

if you are looking for a caring doctor, please avoid this one. She has totally destroyed my faith in doctors. She is all about the money and tests. She does not care about the patient. He does not see the patient as a human being. She sees the patient as a number and dollar signs. I will NEVER return. Be aware!

Would not return phones calls.Would not answer my questions.Her PA spent less than 3 minutes looking at my stress test results before making a recommendation of consequence.

Excellent Cardiologist, would recommend to anyone with heart issues.

Most caring MD I have ever met

I normally don't like to review anyone, however, after reading a previous review of Dr. Anderson which is nothing but babble and whining I feel I had to speak up. Dr. Anderson has cared for me for years and I wouldn't let anyone else touch me when it comes to cardiology. No one is perfect, but Dr. A is darn close.Now the review whining about Hippa. I believe if anyone violated the Hippa laws it was the reviewer. In order to read someone else's laptop and know it is another patient chart one must pull it as close as any magazine. My feeling is that because the hospital bounced her from room to room she was taking her anger out on Dr. A.

Would not recommend

I was moved to 4 different rooms before I finally had a chance to speak to Dr Anderson. While I waited in the 4th room Dr Anderson laptop was open with notes from her last patient who was in the room ( I worked as Practice Manager for many years and I know this is an AMA-HIPAA VIOLATION). She rushed in and told me that my EKG was fine but I should come in for more tests. When Dr Anderson left the examination room went to the check out window and spoke with a woman by the name of Dana Clay (who claimed she was the Practice Manager) I informed "Dana" about the HIPPA Violation and she just shrug her shoulders and walked away. After I made an appointment for the requited test I noticed "Dana" pointing me out to another employee and laughing from another room. After that first appoint I decided to go to Dr Baker for the required test.