Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Janet K Armstrong has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Janet K Armstrong has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Personality and knowledge are great!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janet K Armstrong - Posted on September 19th, 2013
Dr. Armstrong was my personal physician, through the V.A., for nearly 10 years, then the V.A. and the Glasgow Clinic had a falling-out, and I could no longer use her services! Although we don't agree on political opinions (she is liberal and I am just to the right of Attila the Hun) she has great medical knowledge and is not afraid to give an "I don't know, but I will look it up and call you." answer to some questions. It is a shame that I no longer have access to her, through the V.A., since she shows a sincere interest in my physical condition and ailments (most recently cardiology and oncology). Now I have to drive over 400 miles each way to make an appointment with a V.A. physician, and cancellations are NOT an uncommon event. My most recent situation is a growth on both sides of my face and neck and required surgeries for removal of these tumors. For over a year, since they were first discovered, the V.A. has very effectively jerked me around, canceling every appointment less than 24 hours before the appointment was scheduled (meanwhile Dr. Armstrong has supported me "off the record" for this time period.) She has always showed sincere concerns for my physical ailments, and has done as much as possible, both as my doctor, and, as a friend! After a recent surgery to remove the tumors from my right head/face/neck she contacted me (!) to find out what the results were, and has initiated a professional relationship with the surgeon in Billings, Montana, concerning my surgery, final diagnosis and prognosis ... and then contacted me with what she has gained. Dr. Armstrong is a member of the medical society who was born 30 years too late! She shows sincere interest in her patients and reminds me of the days of $3 office visits and $5 house calls! if you need a caring physician, and are in the Glasgow, Montana, area, do all you can to ensure you have Dr. Armstrong as your private doctor!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
33 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. Janet K Armstrong Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Janet K Armstrong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glasgow, MT.