Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janet E Badding has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Badding and the Dr part cannot be emphasized enough for this lady is a good example of labeled professionalism. I am sure she considers herself the professional but based on my dealings with her would be hard pressed recommending her. The lady has serious credibility issues. There is a paucity of independent verifiable facts to the things she needs to believe and how she handles her matters.
42 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
West Suburban Medical Center
Dr. Janet E Badding accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsI Spine Llc, 3301 County Road 6 E, Elkhart, IN
Dr. Janet E Badding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkhart, IN.