Have you seen Janet M Berg?

She prescribed medication for anxiety for me

J. Berg, M.D., accused me of breaking my own finger (while on a inter-tube and boating trip with my family), to get 20 pills of vicodin. I never came back and WILL NEVER.

Good doctor, works great for me.

Let's see, very easy to get an appointment, I always have to wait like 30 minutes because I always get there early, the staff fairly nice and definately courteous, Dr. Berg cares enough to mean something but little enough to keep a professionalism and I think that's perfect, don't really know what to put for "Spending enough time with me" because all I want is 15-30 minutes once a month... so I guess that's perfect lol. Lastly, the "Following up as needed after my visit" is good because I have a followup appointment schedualed... if that means the doctor calling to see how I'm doing I should've rated 4 stars because she doesn't do that with me and quite frankly it would annoy me if she did. Oh forgot accuracy of diagnosis, 3 stars because she pegged me as bipolar II when I'm bipolar I (figured it out after a few visits). And btw, that little slip she gives you to give to the front desk is to schedual the next appointment, and the conversation you have with the front desk is to confirm the day/time, so if you were blindsided by an appointment, you should probably start paying more attention.