Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janet Bodle has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Janet Bodle has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Bodle is now retired, but she cared for my family and some 4 generations of patients in the Corte Madera/Larkspur area for 25 years. She was a compassionate, hard-working doc. She was one of the few who made house calls. She assisted in surgery and followed her patients when they were hospitalized---something GP's don't do anymore. She was elected chief of the medical staff at Marin General for several years. Sadly, for my family, she couldn't take dealing with insurance companies and running a small private practice and retired early. She does fill in at PRIMA Greenbrae, and we make it a point to see her when she is there.The negative comment above makes me think there was more to that story.
I was a child when I first met Janet, after Dr. Erlwein passed and she bought out his practice. This woman was amazing, not much humor, but she was a God. I held her on a pedastal.Several years had past and I decided to have an HIV test. Believe me it was a grewling two weeks. I remember it was a beautiful, sunny day and I stood in the kitchen when the phone rang.It was Janet, I don't remember any salutations that may have been said, but I do remember very well when she said "Yor test came back postive" (I couldn't start crying my sister was there and she would have known something was wrong. Calmly, I asked Janet aren't you supposed to have the person come in for this information? She said "I thought you already knew" and then said I could come into the office.When we met, I remember crying a lot. I asked her how long I might have, she told me "5 months". I asked if she had a lot of experience with AIDS, and she assured me. (With that enigmatic smile)Dr. Bodle, you should have reffered me to someone who knew what they were talking about. You had no right. You don't know the damage you and your words caused.You are an honorable woman Dr. Janet Bodle.
Dr. Bodle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Marin General Hospital
38 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJanet Bancroft Bodle MD, 60 Elizabeth Cir, Greenbrae, CA
Dr. Janet Bodle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenbrae, CA.