Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet Borcherding
Dr. Janet Borcherding, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Borcherding is affiliated with Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, The Christ Hospital and Bethesda North Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Borcherding has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
She is rude. If you ask any questions pertaining to your child's development or health she snaps back in a awful tone. She talks down to you and talks soooo slow (no one normal talks this slow) because she apparently thinks parents are dumb. I've taken my husband and my own mother to my daughter's appointments. Both times she was not friendly to them. I took my daughter in several times to see her, many times because of illnesses during the winter months. At which point during an appointment my mother accompanied me and my mother had asked about my child's development because we both knew something was being overlooked over the last several wellness checks. She snapped and told us "you have to have a separate appointment to ask any questions..." However, during wellness checks I pointed out that my daughter wasn't hitting milestones and had impairments on one side. I also requested about Help Me Grow, which she didn't think my daughter needed. It took an ENT doctor to refer her to all the specialists my daugheter needed because it was obvious she had development delays. Guess what, the ENT was the one who referred her to Help Me Grow. Isn't the Pedi supposed to? I knew that my daughter was having difficulaties at 3 months old, but this doctor ignored it. I would NEVER recommend this doctor. Also, to all the mother's out there, go with your GUT feeling! Good luck!
Dr. Borcherding is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
The Christ Hospital
Bethesda North Hospital
Mercy Hospital Anderson
Good Samaritan Hospital
Convalescent Hospital For Children
36 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Janet Borcherding accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions559 Old State Route 74, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Janet Borcherding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.