Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet A Chollet MD
Dr. Janet A Chollet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Quincy, MA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Chollet is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet A Chollet has 2 locations
88 Holmes St Fl 1
Quincy, MA 02171
Dr. Janet A Chollet has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Janet A Chollet has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Janet A Chollet is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Best OB GYN Doctor I have ever had and I have had many over my 60 years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janet A Chollet - Posted on May 2nd, 2017
Wife of spousekiller
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janet A Chollet - Posted on June 3rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janet A Chollet - Posted on March 11th, 2016
She performed a total hysterectomy on me in the late 90's & made the steps leading up to the surgery & after very easy for me. I was totally comfortable with how she explained every step what was happening to me & why I needed the surgery plus explained the steps of the surgery. Very informational.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janet A Chollet - Posted on January 24th, 2012
Dr. Chollet was calm, professional, gentle, took a thorough history of my condition, did a thorough exam and treated my frustrating condition. I had been to 3 previous gynecologists always rushed put on numerous medications with untoward side effects. Dr. Chollet got to the bottom of the diagnosis and addressed my issue. Her surgical intervention and skills are impeccable. I strongly recommend any and all patients to her care.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janet A Chollet - Posted on January 21st, 2012
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Chollet is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Janet A Chollet Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Janet A Chollet is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.