3.0

Have you seen Dr. Janet C Conney?

Beware

I have only seen this doctor a few times. Her technical medical background may be good but her personal demeanor is lacking. She seems high strung and has a constant "deer in headlights" look about her. I don't get a feeling of confidence from her, which I believe is important in someone if I'm going to believe that they can be of some help to me. It makes me wonder if she went into Psychiatry for some deep-seated personal reasons that she is still working through.

A Great Psychiatrist

Dr. Conney is the most professional and results oriented psychiatrist. I have had several very good psychiatrists over the past 25 years. Five years ago, when I was greatly suffering with my condition, I was referred to Dr. Conney and she has been absolutely amazing in helping me to understand and take measures to control my problems and instabilities, saving my marriage of 35 years and so much more.

Dr. Conney spends time on each visit evaluating overall physical health and condition as well as mental health, i.e., she treats the whole person. She communicates quite well and puts the patient at ease. Would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Best Psychiatrist in all of O.C!

Dr. Janet Conney is the ONLY psychiatrist I will see in all of north and mid-Orange County. Having tried a handful of other psyche docs, I can honestly say that no other in the area can hold a candle to Dr. Conney. She is a doctor who sincerely cares about her patents' well-being, and will work with a patient in a way that the patient feels comfortable and can be honest with her. You don't have to worry about her judging you or if you don't see eye to eye because she respects people for their differences. Additionally, she is SUPER knowledgeable about so many meds--even non-psych meds--and keeps well-informed and abreast of all new advancements and new meds in the field. I saw Dr. Conney for many years in west Los Angeles and am absolutely thrilled that she is available in Orange County where I now live! Finally we have a psychiatrist that I have faith in here in Orange County! (I saw Dr. Barbara Justice, Dr. Irwin Rosenfeld, Dr. Michael Wu, Sandhya Gutapati, and Dr. Richard Granese. ALL of those don't care AT ALL about their patients at all! I would give all of them one star.)

Dr. Janet C Conney is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garden Grove, CA.

Dr. Janet C Conney Is this you?