Dr. Janet Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Davis?

Posted on June 30th, 2015

She is the best eye doctor ever!

Terrible Experience. Bad bedside manner.

Posted on November 7th, 2013

The doctor was 5 hours late for my 4 year old daughter's eye exam. The front desk lied to us and said she was running on time. When we tried to reschedule they kept telling us it would only be 30 more mins. Once the doctor walked in she asked my daughter if she was having fun (after waiting 5 hours). She was annoyed my daughter wasn't holding still for the exam. Aside from waiting and being rude. Dr Davis was not open to listening to our concerns, did not ask about her medical history, and let her day/personality obscure her diagnosis of my daughter. I would expect more from one of the best eye hospitals in the US.

A good son

Posted on May 4th, 2013

Dr. Janet Davis is a true healer. Her in brace (sp.) of very difficult cases is truly inspirational . I completely recommend her and pray you never need her. But if you or a loved one find yourself in a tough spot, vision wise, Doctor Davis @ Baskin Palmer Miami is where HOPE meets cutting edge SCIENCE!

Posted on January 15th, 2012

This doctor kept us waiting for almost nine hours without providing any information. We could not take any more abuse and left before seeing her.

Posted on July 3rd, 2009

Dr. Davis is a very professional, and personable physcian. Her approach is candid, and to the point, while being caring to the needs of the patient. If Only the entire medical community could learn from such a wonderful person. I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity of being her patient. She receives SIX STARS from me in a FIVE STAR rating system.

Posted on October 1st, 2017