Dr. Janet Deegan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Deegan?

Always hanging out the door to leave and didn't answer all my questions.

My review of Dr. Deegan is limited because we never made it as far as an actual appointment. As a new resident of Spokane, I selected Dr. Deegan primarily because of her overall positive reviews. My three year old son is behind on his vaccination schedule, as is determined by WA state. We purposively selected a slower schedule for certain shots. The response of Dr. Deegan's staff was to decline to sign the vaccination waiver and to suggest he be seen by urgent care to receive his vaccinations. I find this response to be insufficient and one from a physician who does not deserve our time and money.

Happy

Dr. Deegan is great. She allows the time necessary to find out wha the root of the problem is. She is concerned about individual health and about the over all health of people who reside in Spokane. If you are in pain she will find out why instead of just perscribing pain killers to cover up the problem.We need more Physicans like her in Spokane.

Very caring

Dr. Deegan spends all the time necessary to find out about past health and she orders necessary tests to rule out serious illness. I trust her completely!

Dr. Deegan was not only courteous and caring but extremely competent in helping me deal with my health issues. I highly recommend her.

bad doctor

My doctor left where I was going for my care, they told me my new doctor was Janet Deegan. She over-rid my current medications and told me she does not work that way. Narcotic pain reliever for serious chronic pain. I had the same doctor for 6 months and he was a great deal of help. Not only did she not give me my usual prescription, she is sending me to a substance abuse counselor because I ran out of pills twice in 6 months. Who is she? Has she not heard of building a tolerance? I would not go to this doctor, very opinionated and judgmental.

Dr. Janet Deegan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.