Dr. Janet Lewis Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Janet Lewis?

Please Patient

Posted on May 10th, 2016

I disagree with the previous review. She looked at my blood work (RF but not textbook RA results), examined my hands and said yep, that's synovitis. Did Xrays of my feet, called to discuss the cause of pain was probably/hopefully from inflammation and not totally from the erosion (yea!). Starting working on a plan to manage the RA and possible pregnancy. Her bedside manner is a little dry, you gotta be quick and get your questions in, its is a busy department. She will answer you promptly without sugar coating it. She is very professional. She answers questions from MyChart fairly quickly (she knows when you need time to think medications and lifestyle changes as a result of RA).

doesn't seem to care about how you feel!

Posted on April 24th, 2014

not a good doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2013

I went to see her because I had pain in various parts of my body. She could not figure out how to address the problem. I do not recommend this doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes