Dr. Janet P Fermin Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Janet P Fermin?

happy mom

My son was ill and I dreaded the thought of having to call the office for an appointment at the last minute. All I can say is WOW! Called the office @ 9:33 and was given a same day appointment by 10:45. Some offices you call and will have to wait a few days or be told to go to urgent care. I have always had success in getting in. Dr. Fermin and Dr. Mahfoud will treat your children like they do their own. They are so very caring and so gentle. they will call you with lab results and explain the results in a way that you can understand. The staff is just awesome. The front office girl always greets you with a smile. Even getting a referral to a specialist is seemless. Some places you have to constantly follow up and seem to have to wait a long time. They even call you to remind you of your up coming appointment. I wish there was a way to give this office and his staff 10 stars. They make going to the doctor such a nice experience. Some offices seem to be put out when they have to deal with you and you have an HMO, but not here. Thank you Glendora Pedicatrics.. Happy Mom

She cares!

I could not recommend Dr. Fermin enough. She came into my daughter's life when she was 5-months-old and was diagnosed with a kidney blockage condition. At the time Dr. Fermin was a new physician, but her care has remained consistent to today. My daughter was referred to one of the top 10 urologists in the US and her recommendation resulted in complete surgical correction of her condition. My daughter is almost 15 and we still remember the care and compassion that Dr. Fermin had for us. She personally called me at home to make sure my daughter was recovering well. Thank you, Dr. Fermin, we miss you and appreciate all you have done for our family!

Best doctor ever!

We had our first child and had a horrible experience with a doctor from another medical group, so we decided to switch doctor's. We are SO glad we found Dr. Fermin! She is by far the best Pediatrician ever! She is so friendly, caring, and really takes the time to do a thourough exam and listen to your concerns. We absolutely love her!

Dr. Fermin is Excellent

I can't recommend Dr. Fermin enough. She is very gentle, caring and thoughtful with her young patients. Her tact with me as a mother has always been professional, intelligent and courteous. I don't feel like she is ever talking down to me - she is instead a partner in helping to care for my children. She always calls after lab results and makes sure to follow up with the nursing staff to make sure notes and files are updated accordingly.

Truly a family doctor

Our family feels blessed to have Dr. Fermin as the pediatrician to our kids. She has always made us feel like we our priority and her only patients, almost like we're family to her. We actually look forward to our childrens' visit with her.

Truely cares for not only the child, but the parent

Dr. Fermin is so gentle and caring. She truely cares for her patients. I always get follow up calls after my child came in sick just to make sure she is feeling better. Excellent doctor, excellent staff .

Dr. Janet P Fermin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendora, CA.