Dr. Janet Goodfellow Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Janet Goodfellow?

Qualities of a Good Doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Consistently accurate, sincerely attentive and truly caring for me as an individual.

Posted on September 14th, 2016

She is a lovely Dr. Too bad her office staff is rude, sarcastic, unresponsive and disorganized. Do they understand that they are dealing with health and wellness for people it is not a laughing matter. it should not take 3 emails and 3 phones messages to get a refill. Have some respect for your patience and their time. What a shame to have to look for another Dr. not because of the Dr. her self but because the office staff, nurses etc.. clearly don't care about health and well being.

Posted on February 26th, 2016

I became a patient after moving to Irvine area, Dr. Goodfellow and her staff have taken great care of me for about 15 years.

Great Doctor!!!!

Posted on April 20th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Goodfellow for over 10 years. She is sharp, caring, listens wells, does not rush you, and has a fantastic bedside manner. The only drawback is that since she is so popular, it is sometimes difficult to see her when I'd like. But her staff overall works very well and is very accommodating!

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Works part-time so EXTREMELY hard to get appointment. Uses physician's assistants way too much (they are "hacks" according to a few of my doc friends - cardiologist, ENT, dermatologist and GI specialist). Incredibly rude staff and aggressively mean office manager. She literally assaulted me after I got a doc I had signed but had second thoughts about returned to me by another member of staff. She chased me down the hall and threatened to call police, even though I felt I had the right to revoke my signature. Crazy lady! Stay away!

Too many patients, too little time.

Posted on October 16th, 2014

Over the years the overall experience has degraded. Always in a rush, the staff seems to be running the practice instead of the doctor and she lets them. I can no longer trust her with my health. She sends her staff to tell you, "no". Don't bother to ask for anything. That would require paperwork and documentation, which there is no time for.

Apathetic and Disgruntled Staff

Posted on February 28th, 2014

This is my first time writing any type of review but after just having my last appointment with Dr Janet Goodfellow, I feel it necessary for people to understand what's happening there: I've been a patient of Janet Goodfellow for years and each encounter with the office staff, her head nurse Mim or the doctor herself has been quite bad. When calling and making an appointment, it's clear that any of the office staff wants to get you off the phone as soon as possible. They have given me contradictory information regarding transferring my records to a different doctor and have always been rude for some reason. Her head nurse Mim seems to be disgruntled about something and seems to try her best not to interact with you for more than a moment. Although she herself has a pleasant bedside manner, each time I've met with Dr. Goodfellow I feel as if she is rushed and has another patient to tend to before answering my questions--note that this was only a minute or two after she has given me her diagnosis so one would figure that I had a few questions. Dr Goodfellow seems more interested in treating the symptoms rather than the issue. There is never any question as to my lifestyle, diet, exercise routine, etc--she will just write a prescription and send you on your way. Of course when I've read online review such as this, I figured that the reviewer themselves may have been a bit difficult and that may be why the staff responded in such a way; however, I've always been polite and courteous to all of the staff at Dr Goodfellow's office but they seem much less inclined to return the favor. I've changed to a different primary care doctor today and am saying goodbye to the apathetic and disgruntled staff I've had to deal with for years.

Great Primary

Posted on July 11th, 2013

I have been using her as my primary for over 10 years and I have nothing but great things to say about her . She is very detailed and spends enough time with her patients . Her staff is just as dedicated and great as she is . I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen .

Frustrated

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Goodfellow for over 10 years. I've noticed a downward trend in the response to my efforts to contact the office, or simply renew prescriptions. I fear that her assistant has become rude to the point of my fearing contacting her. This cannot be good. I hate to go in search of another doctor because most reviews I read about those recommended are also negative. Something is terribly wrong with the medical care system. Dr. Goodfellow is always nice and sunny and has been mostly spot on in diagnosis. However, she's surrounded by a mote of alligators. It's her duty to know this.

Not the Best

Posted on March 1st, 2013

The Dr. is very nice and appears to be caring; however she seems to look and key into the computer more then listen to what you have to say. Also the wait time is extremely long. When I mentioned this to her, she said maybe I need to find a new Dr. I did.

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

Too busy. Wants to tell you what to do as opposed to help you make health decisions.

AMAZING

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Great doctor. Very sweet and kind. She is very understanding! She saw me as soon as I got in the waiting room. I would recommend my friends to go to her.