Dr. Janet S Huang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet S Huang?

Yikes I had a horrible expierence with Dr. Huang. Not only did I wait over an hour to be seen both times I went in, she lost my lab results twice!! Her assistant tried telling me I never got the tests done. So unprofessional.

Professional and kind Doctor

Has been my physician for over 5 years. Courteous and takes time to explain what is going on. Thankful for her diagnosis and help.

Not a warm doctor

She and her physicians assistant are callous regarding patient's emotions and/or pain. I went in after a car accident once and all they were concerned a/b was lecturing me b/c it had been two years since my last pap smear! And I was told to come back for a referral for physical therapy if I was still in pain. Thank goodness I had a PPO and could take myself to physical therapy for help. I also asked a/b some skin issues I was having and was simply told it was from getting old. I was 35!!! I found a new doctor who treats me like a person who actually experiences pain and has feelings.

Doctor is great but her staff is horrible

I have always liked Dr. Huang as a doctor. She is easy to talk to and actually listens. Her staff is incompetent, they refuse to contact her when you say it's urgent, they can't seem to figure out what meds you've been prescribed in the past (even when looking at your chart), and they hold onto your checks for 3 months before depositing them. I've left messages for her to call me, but she never does - maybe her staff never tells her that I called.