Dr. Janet M Hummer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet M Hummer?

The best I ever met!

My eyes were never more effective than when they were guided by Dr. Hummer. I saw brighter, deeper, and clearer when Dr. Hummer cared for my eyes. I miss that.

I TRUST THIS LADY WITH MY EYES becuz She is the BEST!

I normally do not write reviews, but I felt the need to tell the world about Doctor Jan Hummer. Dr. Hummer performed my eye surgeries. I am the biggest chicken when it comes to being put to sleep. In spite of all my fears, Dr. Hummer made me feel so comfortable, she came in and talked to me before my surgery and while in the OR room she wiped my tears and held my hand until I was out of it. I often hear her voice in my head saying " I'm going to take good care of you", and she did just that.Even though I will always have a fear of surgeries; long as Dr. Hummer is my surgeon I will always have that reassurance that everything is going to be just fine. Thank you Dr. Hummer & staff for the greatest care ever,

I appreciate the excellent treatment and care provided by Indiana Eye Care and Dr Hummer.

Dr. Janet M Hummer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.