More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janet K Jones has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Janet K Jones has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Janet K Jones has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
My son saw this doctor since he was 6 months old. Every well check appt he was not speaking....he had no vocabulary. Even after voicing my concerns she NEVER offered to refer him to an audiologist. My son is now almost two years old & being as concerned as I have been about him not talking I had to be the one to request a referral to an audiologist which took them well over a month to finally get that done. After seeing the audiologist last week it took her under a minute to conclude my son CANNOT HEAR. I'm. Not the doctor but I had to insist upon this test. What's most upsetting is this could have been caught so much earlier if she had requested hearing test at his one year, 18 month, now my son is almost two & can't speak BC he can't hear. Now he's behind developmentally BC of Dr Janet Jones. I would not recommend that anyone take their child to her.
We have seen Dr. Jones for 4 years now, even moved practices with her! She is so caring with my children! Always makes sure to talk to them about what she is going to do without talking down to them! She always, always takes what the parents say into consideration, never treats you like you are being obsessive or naive. Dr. Jones isn't afraid to say she doesn't know something and research it with you, which I love because I don't want a doctor guessing when it comes to my child's health! So friendly and open! I would highly reccomend Dr. Jones to anyone!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Janet K Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Janet K Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.