Dr. Janet C King Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Janet C King?

Pretty disappointing consultation. Dr. King added nothing to my understanding of colitis and was very dismissive of my input. My consultation only lasted about 10 minutes and I left feeling very confused about when or if a follow up would take place. I would avoid this clinic in general. They run it like a Jiffy Lube.... get em in, get em out and get that money.

Terrible

I was led to believe she was a dr that cared. Unfortunately I got bad service all around. Not only was she an hour behind for my appointment but her patient management skills are definitely lacking. She scheduled a procedure for me and after waiting a week for results she wanted a follow up to go over results that wouldn't be scheduled for 3 WEEKS OUT! When you have crohns A LOT can happen in three weeks, especially when you have extreme symptoms already. Very disappointed in the lack of care and compassion not to mention patient management. BIG thumbs down.

Dr. Janet C King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.