The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Janet Kirby
Dr. Janet Kirby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Kirby is affiliated with North Central Medical Center, Las Colinas Medical Center and Centennial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Kirby has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Janet Kirby is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Janet Kirby yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Kirby is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Central Medical Center
Las Colinas Medical Center
Centennial Medical Center
Medical Center Of Plano
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Richardson Regional Med Center
36 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6800 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX
Dr. Janet Kirby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.