The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet Kuhlman
Dr. Janet Kuhlman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI, with another office in Madison, WI. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Kuhlman is affiliated with Meriter Hospital Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Kuhlman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Janet Kuhlman has the following 18 expertise
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Mediastinal Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pulmonary Coin Lesion
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Spinal Disorders
- Thoracic Cancer
- Thoracic Diseases
Dr. Janet Kuhlman has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Janet Kuhlman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kuhlman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Meriter Hospital Inc
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Janet Kuhlman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.