Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janet T Lazieh has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Janet Lazieh and the entire practice of Notchview Pediatrics are exceptional! I grew up going to Notchview Pediatrics and always received extraordinary treatment. As a parent now, even though I live in Pennsylvania, I still take my 2 young boys to Notchview Pediatrics if they need to be seen when we are visiting relatives in Northern New Jersey. My children have a pediatrician in Pennsylvania, but the quality of care received at my practice in Pennsylvania is nothing compared to the quality of care received by Notchview Pediatrics. My older son was born with a flat spot on his head (plagiocephaly). The PA pediatricians did not take note of this condition, nor did they seem to care. When I took my son at one month old to Notchview Pediatrics his condition was noted and followed very carefully since there is a small window of time to try and correct this problem. If it werenât for the doctors at Notchview Pediatrics my son would still have a prominent flat spot on his head, the side effects of which are not known, but it very easily could have affected his brain development. If you are looking reputable and competent pediatricians I would highly recommend Janet Lazieh as well as any of the other pediatricians at Notchview Pediatrics.
This doctor is the fastest doctor and not in a good way. Frankly, all the doctors in this practice, excluding Dr. Caprio, are writing the prescription while your still asking questions. they talk over you, presumptually finish your thoughts, when you weren't even saying anything close to what they thought, and rush the visit entirely. My son was trying to talk to her playfully, and she was already leaving the room. Disgusting.
26 Years Experience
University Of Aleppo
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Janet T Lazieh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarry Banschick Md Faap, 2500 Lemoine Ave Ste 200, Fort Lee, NJ
Dr. Janet T Lazieh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lee, NJ.