Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janet R Monnier has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
She never seems rushed and has always been friendly and receptive to whatever issues I raised. She went along with whatever I wanted and didn't try to tell me I was taking a wrongheaded course. She was my doctor steadily for the last 7 years, and during that time I was lucky enough to have only my usual chronic problems. So I can't say how she would treat a medical emergency but I've always felt sure that she would know what to do.
Dr Monnier is an excellent doctor. The thing that impressed me the most was how she took her time with me and did not try to rush through the appt. I also love the fact that she will listen so thouroughly and even jots down notes as I am talking to her. I have actually sent a few of my family members to her and they have all been very happy with her. I think I have finally found the kind of doctor that I have been looking for!!
Dr. Monnier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1989
Somerset Medical Center
Dr. Janet R Monnier accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdventist Health Medical Group Gresham Station, 831 NW Council Dr Ste 101, Gresham, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Janet R Monnier in this video.
Dr. Janet R Monnier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gresham, OR.