Dr. Janet M Neigel Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Janet M Neigel?

An Excellent Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Neigel is a very kind, caring, intelligent, highly skilled plastic surgeon. Dr. Neigel has done an excellent job in helping me to counteract the effects of aging (frown lines, naso-labial folds) on my face in a very short amount of time. I have seen major improvements since becoming her patient, and I recommend Dr. Neigel to anyone. Everyone in her staff has also been very kind and helpful. I will always be deeply grateful to Dr. Neigel. She is one of the BEST!

Money hungry grub

Does not know what she is doing and is disinterested in the final outcome especially when it goes wrong.

Consultation

For $395.00 x 20 minutes of physician time to evaluate & discuss surgery for basal cell cancer under eye told me enough about the physician & to get second opinion. Referred by my dermatologist after positive biopsy for skin cancer along lower eyelid.

MD focus $$

MD spent about 20 minutes to evaluate basal cell cancer of eye lid. Did not explain any side effects, complications surrounding the eye should graft be required. Office provided a generic claim receipt with no MD Identification #. Insurance company took 8 wks to reimburse 80% of the $395.00 fee. Over priced but she can do this as my Insurance was out of network. I felt I wasted $$ & my time with this MD. Had eye surgery in Philadelphia by a fantastic husband & wife team. The consult was over 40 minutes & MD charged $200.00 with 90% In network reimbursement X 2 wks. Plan to use In network physicians in future.

Upper eyelid surgery

Dr. Neigel is A- One Surgery on my upper eyelids was made as easy and undramatic as I could possibly have imagined. I was hardly aware of going thru the procedure, and best of all, the outcome is exactly what I hoped it would be. Bonus - the staff, every one, was pleasant,caring,gentle and efficient - a reflection of Dr. Neigel herself. Would I recommend her? YES!!!

Had 2 surgeries with Dr. Neigel last year and I was disappointed in how my lids came out. At my yearly opthomologist exam last week, my doctor asked if I planned on doing my eyelids as I discussed with him over a year ago. How embarrasing when I told him they were done. I do not recommend Dr. Neigel, I say run in another direction.

Not very professional

I was recommended by my eye doctor because of a growth on my eyelid; made the appointment a month ago, took the day off from work, called the day before to ask if I needed to fill out the insurance forms before my appointment and was told that the doctor would not be in Friday. Did not get a call cancelling my appointment or anything. I will definitely tell my eye doctor about this. they offered me another appointment but that's not the point, I made this appointment a month ago and made plans to go. The patient's time is just as important as the doctor, I guess Dr. Neigel doesn't think so. I will go to another doctor.

Scam artist

Those positive reviews must have been written by office staff dependent on her for their paycheck. She has ruined my face with improperly administered injections. I have consulted plastic surgeons, who see no way to fix the damage. I am scarred for the rest of my life. When I made a post -procedure visit, which the office did not want to schedule, she could not seem to locate my pre-procedure photos. She was completely disinterested in the outcome of my procedure and in correcting her mistakes. Stay away!

happy happy

Had a great experience with Dr. Neigel at her new Florham Park location. Wow! Office was so nice and her staff were knowledgeable. My upper eyelid surgery was covered through my insurance. I just had to pay out of pocket for my lower eyelids and botox. I'm so happy with my results.

Terrible experience Extremely Dissatified

Find another surgeon. She creates more damage than I can elaborate here. Suffice it to say, have your procedure elsewhere.

Doctor's Response

Sorry you're unhappy with your results. I'd be more than happy to see or speak with you.

I have been seeing Dr. Neigel for a few years and she is extremely talented. She takes the extra time to listen to my needs. The outcomes she recommends are always terrific. I feel great about how I look which is much younger than my age. The office is beautiful and well run. The staff is very welcoming and efficient. I will keep coming as the results are just the best.

G

I have been visiting Dr Neigel for years for my Botox. There is no one else I would trust! She has a keen eye for where to inject and I never look overdone. On my most recent visit I saw the PA, Sarah and had Radiesse injected into my cheeks with excellent results. They focus on the face at this practice. That is the experience I look for in a doctor.