Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janet M Nettleton has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Janet M Nettleton has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 7
My mother has been a patient of this physician for about seven years. She always takes the time to explain what is going on and has followed her since her cancer was successfully treated. She is gracious and always has time for her questions. When my mother has a question regarding medications or lab work, calls are promptly returned. Office staff is pleasant and professional. I am also a health care professional and I would recommend Dr. Nettleton without hesitation.
Doctor is incompetent. She suggested my mother to come in for a second & third, then fourth, radiation treatment, only to find out from another doctor out of state in Oregon that her cancer was eradicated already and no further radiation therapy/treatments were necessary. This doctor is unprofessional, unethical, and I strongly would not recommend her to any beloved relatives. She will simply milk and squeeze them to death for every penny, rather than care for their well being and health!
26 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
Dr. Janet M Nettleton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCochise Oncology, 5151 E Highway 90, Sierra Vista, AZ
Dr. Janet M Nettleton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sierra Vista, AZ.