Dr. Janet L Osborne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet L Osborne?

If I had to have surgery again I was chose Dr. Osborne. She and her staff are wonderful. She is ready to answer any question you may have with an honest answer. she is 10 in my book! I would recommend her to anyone.

I had an awful experience with local Gynecologist in my area and asked to be referred to another Gynecologist. Dr. Osborne was so professional and took quite a bit of time to explain my situation to me. She even drew pictures. She helped me put perspective on things, as I thought I was going to have surgery based on what previous doctor told me. She explained procedures using great detail to provide the needed Informed Consent, and she seemed to be genuinely concerned about my welfare. Her staff was professional, caring, and protective of privileged/confidential Patient Information. I think Dr. Osborne is one of the smartest doctors I have met. She is extremely respectful. She spent a lot of time with me and listened well, when I had questions or concerns. I would highly recommend her to any women needing her expertise.

Dr. Osborne spends so much time with patients- answers all questions and says it like it is. Very respectable and this is THE ONLY GYNO CANCER SURGEON YOU SHOULD SEE IN THIS REGION! HANDS DOWN. I DID MY RESEARCH!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! THANKS DR. O!!!

SAVED MY LIFE