Dr. Janet H Piehl Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Janet H Piehl?

I would not give Dr. Janet Howard Piehl any star if possible. But one star is the lowest I can choose. Dr. Piehl is not a responsible doctor and lack of knowledge. When Ivisited her, I found she didn't really pay attention for the patient. Her knowledge is not good, she keeps check web site for help during our visits. I only visited her because of our primary care doctor was not available at that time. Dr. Piehl tried to joking from time to time, but was very awkward. The visit is not a good experience.

patient

Very friendly clinic. Dr Phiel is always very personal. At any time ready to spend time necessary to make to feel her patients welcome. I would happily recommend Dr Phiel and Factoria clinic to my friends .