Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jani Rollins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
She is great and listening to your symptoms and coming up with possible diagnoses and wont stop until she figures it out. I wouldn't go to anyone else for my primary physician and I wouldn't go to anyone else for prenatal care and all pregnancy related medical issues. Everyone I know who has seen her loves her and recommends her to others.
Dr. Rollins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southern Oregon College
19 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Jani Rollins accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJani Rollins MD, 1025 Siskiyou Blvd, Ashland, OR
Dr. Jani Rollins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, OR.