Dr. Janet Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Ross?

Posted on June 8th, 2016

She is so amazing. Even though this was my first pregnancy and it was stillbirth. She was so supportive. The staff are so nice. Love the enviroment. Whenever i become pregnant again im going back to her

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Dr. Ross has been my OBGYN for 11 years. I would recommend her to anyone. She creates an environment where you feel safe to open up and discuss any health concerns. She was amazingly supportive during my miscarriage, and the successful birth of my son. I couldn't have asked for a better experience through my labor and delivery with her and her team. She is through and very knowledgeable. She takes the time to explain things and to be sure to address any questions. I felt like she always had my best interest in mind. She’s an awesome doctor!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Great doctor who shows genuine concerns for her patients.

Dr Ross and Staff top notch

Posted on October 11th, 2014

I consider to be very lucky to have had Dr Ross as my doctor for the past two years. She has both delivered my baby as well as seen me as a regular pa ...

Always put me at ease.

Posted on October 11th, 2014

Dr. Ross not only has wonderful bedside manner but you can ask her anything at anytime. She is easily available. She returns messages promptly. You are an obvious priority. I had a emotionally stressful and physically hard pregnancy and she made sure I was as comfortable as possible the whole time. She became a confidant and I know my pregnancy ended up being a nice experience basically because of her support and understanding. I even had an emergency c-section and she was a calm and steady force-she took care of things in a seemingly effortless way. I feel lucky to have had her deliver my baby. I know my husband feels forever in her debt. And hope that she's delivering another one sometime soon. Even as a gynecologist, she sends a annual reminder card to make your appt and pays great attention to your age and family history to stay on top of breast cancer risks.

Best Doctor in New Orleans

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Ross, I can't recommend her enough to all of my friends around New Orleans!!! She delivered my second child via c-section due to a high risk issue and she did so during Hurricane Isaac flawlessly. With this high risk issue, she helped me every step of the way to make sure this would be a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery and it was. She was a rock star in the operating room: calm, confidant and prepared--even during a hurricane! Besides my delivery, she is a great OBGYN. She answered ALL of my lists of questions with great detail, patience and time. I would recommend Dr. Ross and Touro to anyone. I'm so thankful for a healthy delivery and a healthy baby boy. She is a wonderful doctor and very caring and compassionate about her work. I really wish all doctors were as wonderful as Dr. Ross!

Excellent care!

Posted on December 22nd, 2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Ross. She is a doctor who is passionate about what she does and it shows in the care of her patients. My experience with her during my twin pregnancy was fantastic. She always made me feel like I was her only patient. I never felt rushed at my appointments, and she calmly answered questions of which there were many. She seemed to be just as excited about the pregnancy as I was. The staff at the office was always kind and helpful. My cesarean delivery was terrific. She was calm throughout the whole process which in turn made me calm. She visited me in my hospital room and made me feel like she was actually just saying hi and not just there to check on my incision and recovery. Her patients matter to her and it shows. I will continue to see her for gynecological care in the future. I would highly recommend Dr. Ross to anyone who is looking for personal patient care during the most magical time of your life.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Doctor Ross is a fantastic doctor. She never rushes appointments, always takes time to answer my questions, and makes me feel included in my care. She was completely supportive of my natural childbirth choices and, when things didn't go as planned, she checked in with me multiple times and explained the problems and solutions to me. She delivered a healthy and happy baby by cesarean. Doctor Ross then checked in on me herself during my post partum stay, and the healing process is going smoothly and quickly. Doctor Ross is calm, direct, and thoughtful, and the entire staff at Touro (where I delivered) was just wonderful. I would recommend Doctor Ross and Touro to anyone having a baby in New Orleans.

Fantastic OB

Posted on August 12th, 2013

Dr. Ross is an exceptional doctor. My boyfriend and I just gave birth last week and Dr. Ross was our OB. She was kind, informative, patient and understanding throughout my pregnancy and then when we delivered she was just outstanding. She made me feel supported and safe during the entire delivery and I had absolute confidence that she had my best interest and my baby's health and safety in mind the entire time. Our delivery was a very long one and it ended in a c section. Having her support and patience during that experience made for the best possible outcome in a very trying time. I truly believe she is an outstanding OB and a wonderful person as well.

Worth the wait!

Posted on December 1st, 2012

My appt was scheduled for 2 and I was seen at 2:30, but Dr. Ross has such a great bedside manner and fully explains everything so well that is was such a huge relief. She is definitely the best gyno I have been too. She doesn't over-explain everything she is doing which is so annoying, but any conditions or problems you have she takes time to go very in depth and fully explain everything that you need to know.

i love dr. ross she is the best.

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

An answered prayer

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Dr. Ross is amazing! She and the nurses that work with her have a way of making a nervous mom feel empowered! She is extremely easy to talk to and explains everything well! No matter how often I called, she and her staff were available. I remember after I delivered my first born, her nurse came over to the hospital after she got off to check on me!!! Never in a million years could you pray for a better doctor. She's a young doctor who obviously keeps abreast with the latest in healthcare! A true blessing!