Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janet I Sanchez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Janet I Sanchez has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Janet I Sanchez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
This doctor is horrible. She doesn't care about the patients. My mother has this doctor for a long time. Doctor Sanchez never wants to give my mom a referral whenever she needs to see a specialist. At the last, minute my mother always has to run to emergency room and have any procedures/ sonograms, MRI done there. For the reason, that the doctor refuses to send my mother to a private specialist. I hate this doctor! My mother is sick right now and needs a referral to see if there's anything wrong with her liver or bowel. She is going to see this horrible lady this afternoon and I just hope that my mom get the referral. If that doesn't happen and later on we find out that there's something wrong with my mother I will suit this doctor. The staff is uneducated and not friendly.
Dr. Sanchez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1979
Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn & Queens
Dr. Janet I Sanchez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsJanet I Sanchez Md, 4032 Forley St, Elmhurst, NY
Dr. Janet I Sanchez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, NY.